Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sustainability & The Lorax
Transcript of Sustainability & The Lorax
What are some reasons that people in developed countries have largest eco footprints than those in undeveloped countries.
How do the increasing needs of a society effect
the sustainability of that society?
The ability of natural capital to replenish itself and still meet human needs.
What kinds of things am I talking about?
What type of human needs effect natural capital?
What are some examples of how natural capital replenishes itself?
So basically... sustainability strikes a balance between the needs of people and the needs of nature.
An Environmental Parable
What is a
A story that teaches a lesson or a moral.
The Lorax tells a story about sustainability, presenting one perspective of a very important issue.
You will read the another perspective for homework this evening.
We have been discussing ethics. Do you believe the Onceler is a "bad" person or a "good" person? Why or why not?