Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oligarchy vs. Dictatorships
Transcript of Oligarchy vs. Dictatorships
They manipulate policies in order to advance the wealthy.
Rights for the poor are often eliminated.
Usually ends up in a Democracy.
Wealthy are educated.
Power is centrally located.
Rich get richer, poor get poorer.
Lower class is ignored.
Pros and Cons A type of government ran by one leader, who usually rules with an iron fist!
One leader or party.
Government controls nearly everything.
Rights are often stripped.
Country is united quickly.
Citizens often killed for rule breaking.
No questioning of the government.