Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
10 Ways to Connect Globally in your Classroom
Transcript of 10 Ways to Connect Globally in your Classroom
Enables students to:
discover personal roles and identities;
understand cultures and appreciate diversity;
connect, collaborate, and create;
develop academic and social skills through authentic, collaborative community involvement (locally and globally).
Pen Pals / E Pals
Reading across the Globe Wiki
to the World
Polls, Assignments, Quizzes
to make sense
Connecting and Collaborating
TakinITGlobal - tigweb.org
Skype - "Skype in the Classroom"
Tech Mentors, Fellow Teachers
FETC: Orlando, Florida
ISTE: Alternating US States
iEARN: Alternates globally
LLI: Memphis, Tennessee
LearnE@st: Fredericton, NB, Canada
Live Animal Webcams
(Skye's Saturn blog)
Student-created Mystery Skype Videos