Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Comparison Essay
1. Two vampires.
2. School bullies to dictators.
3. A king to a homeless person.
4. Your best friend to a fictional character/animal.
5. Being afraid and being bored.
6. School and prison.
7. Two stages of a person's life.
8. A wedding and a funeral.
9. Love and eating.
10. Your idea.
Comparison essay topics:
1.Write the outline for your comparison essay.Bring it to class.
2. Print out
Handout 6 Argumentative essay.pdf
Read "Bringing Babies Back to Japan," and identify the outline of this essay
3. Descriptive essay due in Class 7! Submit it to Safe Assign and bring the hardcopy.
Write down the aspects you would discuss to compare FLOWERS and BOMBS.
language device, either in spoken or written form in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the literal meanings of the words (verbal irony) or in a situation in which there is an incongruity between what is expected and what occurs.
Describe one of these pictures using irony:
Find the sentence that contains contrast:
1. Identify the organization pattern.
2. How can you translate these presentations into paragraphs? What would be the main idea of each paragraph?
Is there a difference between art and craft? - Laura Morelli
RSA Shorts -
The Power of Empathy
Write two outlines on one of the topics below:
1. Outline following Point-by-point method.
2. Outline following Block method.
1. Love and hate.
2. Digital painting techniques vs traditional techniques.
3. School vs prison.
4. Hong Kong vs Savannah/other city
5. Nerds vs hipsters
6. Writing essays vs going to the dentist.
7. The influence of celebrities vs the influence of parents.
8. A female friend and a male friend.
9. Your best friend to your archenemy.
10. Two fictional characters.
How to avoid using personal language
describe the shoes
prove that these shoes are better than other shoes
compare these shoes with other shoes
analyze the symbolism of shoes in this poem:
"I like shoes without
laces because enough things
in life come untied."
investigate the effect of ballet shoes on the nerves of feet