Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of Conflict
Transcript of Types of Conflict
- External Conflict
- Internal Conflict External conflict is when a character has a conflict with a force outside of himself.
Internal conflict is when a character has a conflict within himself. It could be a conflict of the heart or the mind. Man vs. Man is when a character and another character are having a conflict. External Confilct
Man vs. Man Man vs. Society is when the way of life and
or culture/government is being challenged. External Conflict
Man vs. Society Man vs. Self is when the character is having a
hard time making decisions or solving problems within himself. Internal Conflict
Man vs. Self External Conflict
Man vs. Nature Man vs. Nature is when a man has to overcome a natural obstacle whether it is an animal or just the weather. Can you identify the different types of conflicts in the following stories? Think of one character in the novel we are reading and describe a type of conflict that he or she is experiencing.