Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Geothermal energy.
- There aren't many suitable locations
- the cost is high
- there is not a very large amount of energy produced
Local power plant
Southampton Geothermal Power Plant!
YES! Geothermal power plants are connected to the national grid!
What do we think?
We think that geothermal energy is good because it is renewable and doesn't harm the environment.
- It can be used to heat homes directly without converting it into electricity
- no environmental problems
- free energy
- close to the surface