Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Corona
Established by Tomy Kheresto
First confectionary and chocolate company in Egypt. (Alexandria)
Nour El Leissy
Sold to Samcrete Egypt in 2000 and made private again.
It became a public sector company after the nationalization in 1963.
Post 23rd July revolution
Maintain nostalgic identity while adding a modern twist to it.
Portfolio & Extentions
It has expanded its market to include buiscuits and soft candies apart from its original focus which has always been chocolate bars.
Core Brand Power
Promise nostalgic feeling= Appealing to older customers.
Attracting youth by promising them ancient and professional chocolate making.
Affordable to the public due to its low prices
1. Low brand recognition
1. Diverse portfolio
2.Well educated employees
"ta3m 7abenah we ben3eesh ma3ah"="the taste we live and indulge in" (promise of nostalgic feeling)
Red= Eye-catching and poweful
Royality+ Power= Crown
Deer=symbolizes kindness and gracefulness
=Corona being high quality chocolate and delicate to taste.
Curves and smooth flow of colors= Indulgence