Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My neighborhood IA1W2D2
Transcript of My neighborhood IA1W2D2
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
Talk about your neighborhood.
Share good or bad experiences you have had in your neighborhood.
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answers with the class
What is a neighborhood?
Is your neighborhood dangerous? Provide details
Do you have crazy neighbors? Explain.
Let's review the simple present and the rules.
Pair up and compare the images below, then some students will come to the front and explain the differences.
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
For verbs that end in -O, -CH, -SH, -SS, -X, or -Z we add -ES in the third person.
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
I am the best.
I speak with fluency and voice projection.
I'm super good.
Tell me a problem you had in the past and how you solved it.
What are your plans for the weekend? Provide details
What animal would you like to be and why?
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
WATCH VIDEO #12
San Benito neighborhoods
Choose one of the problems and ask for advice to your classmates.
Make up the dialogue
Your coach will mute the video and constantly pause it. Trainees will make up the dialogue.
Pair up and choose a role play, then come to the front and act it out
a. You have a big party and you want to continue.
b. Talk to your neighbor and ask him to lower the volume down.
a. Ask your neighbor to move his car because it's blocking yours. Go knock on his door.
b. Open the door and see what your neighbor wants.
ROLE PLAY 2
ROLE PLAY 1
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Choose the correct answer for the following sentences.
1. Jennifer ____ TV every afternoon.
2. E4CC Academy _____ in a very cool way.
3. The speaker _______ the message in a clear way.
4. She _____ the piano everyday.
5. The early bird ____ the worm.
6. You always _____ from your mistakes.
7. The coach _______ us to do homework.
8. She _____ a lot of money.
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
For verbs that end in a consonant + Y, we remove the Y and add -IES.
For verbs that end in a vowel + Y, we just add -S.
play – plays
say – says