Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing with Integrity
Transcript of Writing with Integrity
(created September 7, 2013)
Do: Use Direct Quotes
Do: Read, highlight, take notes, and ponder, then write in your own words
Do: Write a fresh paper for every new assignment.
Don’t: Copy and Paste.
Don’t: Write with your sources at your elbow (literally or digitally)
Do: Cite Key Ideas that are not yours
Don’t: Self-Plagiarize or “double-dip”
Other Helpful Hints
Academic Integrity Tutorial
Learn from AI Mistakes
"A wise man learns from his own mistakes. A wiser man learns from the mistakes of others!" - anonymous quote
Note: If you would like a text version of the content in this presentation, you can read through the document images below.