Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Writing with Integrity
Transcript of Writing with Integrity
(created September 7, 2013)
Do: Use Direct Quotes
Do: Read, highlight, take notes, and ponder, then write in your own words
Do: Write a fresh paper for every new assignment.
Don’t: Copy and Paste.
Don’t: Write with your sources at your elbow (literally or digitally)
Do: Cite Key Ideas that are not yours
Don’t: Self-Plagiarize or “double-dip”
Other Helpful Hints
Academic Integrity Tutorial
Learn from AI Mistakes
"A wise man learns from his own mistakes. A wiser man learns from the mistakes of others!" - anonymous quote
Note: If you would like a text version of the content in this presentation, you can read through the document images below.