Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Urban Outfitters
-Teenagers (Middle School- College)
-Middle Class- Higher Class
-People with slimmer figures (XS-Large)
-People with individuality
-Established in 1970 in Philadelphia
-Headquarters is in Philadelphia
Do you think there is a certain look the company goes for when hiring employees?
"They look for individuality"
Do you think there is a certain crowd that the company tries to attract as customers?
"There is an age range maybe 18-26"
-Maisha at Fashion Valley Mall Urban Outfitters
-Mostly slim, white models
- Easy to Navigate
Controversy-Urban Outfitters Offensive Clothing
Kent State Sweatshirt
Star of David Shirt
Who is Hired?
Likes: Fashion, Art, Music, Creative Environments and Inspiring People
Dislikes: Mean People and Boring Junk
-Diversity in Workers
-Most workers about 20 or older