Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Consider a wire with electrons flowing through it, if you wa
Transcript of Consider a wire with electrons flowing through it, if you wa
but if it narrows, more charge must be moving in a specific area, this is charge density
The current is constant in a wire.
An electric field of 0.0075 V/m is in a wire with a resistivity . What is the current density and current if the wire has a diameter of 1 mm?
A 2 mm diameter Silver wire has a drift speed of 0.15 mm/s, what is the Current in this wire?
A 1.5 mm diameter 1 m long Silver wire has a potential of 30 mV put across it, what is the current in the wire?