Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of AUDIO EDITING
Reasons for Digital Audio Editing
to add extra sounds
to shorten or extend an audio clip so that it will fit with images appropriately.
● to remove unwanted material
● to maintain continuity
● to fit audio to agreed running time
● to change the meaning by deliberately editing out sounds or dialogue
to convey a different view to the one intended.
● to prioritise news stories, prior to radio broadcast, where a fixed programme time is available.
Digital audio editing across media sectors and products
Your group will research and present one of the following
Which Sectors Require Audio Editing
Share your Knowledge
Please upload your presentations to the forum on eStudy
Make a Presentation
Make sure you understand everything you are explaining to the group.
Use images and videos to help explain if available.
Identify media sectors where audio editing is utilised
Distinguish how audio editing can be used in each sector.
Explain knowledge to an audience.
Reasons for editing digital audio
Automatic Dialogue Replacement
Lip-Synch and Clapperboards