Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flat vs. Round Characters
Transcript of Flat vs. Round Characters
A flat character is a character who does not undergo change or growth in the story. Also referred to as "two-dimensional characters" or "static characters".
Amy & Sheldon
A round character encounters conflict and is changed by it. These characters are fully developed.
Have your character experience conflict.
Have your character go through change.
Show the reader-don't just tell them.
How do we develop Round Characters?
Katniss & Peeta
Now it's your turn!
With a partner, pick an adjective from the worksheet.
In a few sentences or a paragraph, show us what characteristic your character has.