Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flat vs. Round Characters
Transcript of Flat vs. Round Characters
A flat character is a character who does not undergo change or growth in the story. Also referred to as "two-dimensional characters" or "static characters".
Amy & Sheldon
A round character encounters conflict and is changed by it. These characters are fully developed.
Have your character experience conflict.
Have your character go through change.
Show the reader-don't just tell them.
How do we develop Round Characters?
Katniss & Peeta
Now it's your turn!
With a partner, pick an adjective from the worksheet.
In a few sentences or a paragraph, show us what characteristic your character has.