Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Manchester Academy Intro to PBL
Transcript of Manchester Academy Intro to PBL
Product: An Art Piece in a Shoe or Spoken Word Performance
Driving Question: What does it mean to have moral courage? How can you show moral courage in your own life?
Product: Balloon Cars - car powered by a balloon
Driving Question: How does force make something move? GIANT Brainstorming Session Creating Meaningful Projects and Learning Experiences Tied to Teacher and Student Passions Project Speed Dating
6 Minute Gallery Walk
3 Rounds of Speed Dating (Find One Project and One Person)
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS (to make the date less awkward):
What struck you about this project work?
What's the product and what's the driving question?
How might you use aspects of this project idea in your own classroom? Identifying Your Product and Driving Question Choose one product and one
essential question that interests
you (or develop a new one). Begin the Project Planner document... Think about one of the most significant and powerful learning experiences, either in school or outside of school:
1. Free-Write (5 Minutes) – Who was there? Where did these learning experiences take place? What made them significant?
2. Share your significant learning experiences with a neighbour.
3. Identify and record elements What is a driving question? - Engages Students
- Aligned with Learning GALLERY CRITIQUE SESSION Put Your Projects Out On the Table
Grab Post-It Notes
Leave Kind, Helpful and Specific Critique on Your Colleagues' Work PROJECT TUNING