Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Corporate Fundraising
How many charities are there in the UK?
What is the most effective strategy for raising funds?
• Establish priorities
• Diversify the range of donor
• Set up a fundraising committee
• Identify prospective donors
What cause do companies give to most?
• Medical research
The corporate ladder
£787 billlion assets
Traditional market research:
"who can fund us?"
"how can we fund what we do?"
"what do we want to be funded?"
WAP - BATNA
2 and 3 choices
Design a product or service that solves a business problem
Make it simple
who can benefit from our expertise?
who can benefit from our market?
who can benefit from helping us?
Online posts are only 2nd to word of mouth as a reason to buy (Small World Labs)
34,000,000 users on Facebook in the UK, still growing
82% of internet usage is social networking (Marketing Charts)
54% of social networking users are over 35 (Universal Maccan)
33% of social media sites visits are to engage in product research before buying
47% say social media influenced their decision about buying
26% changed their mind after reading about a brand on social media
Social Media Facts
Start with Why
The Web for Fundraisers
Social Media UK 2010
If you want to be understood,
Seek to understand