Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of lavazza coffee
Elan Saprykin • Founded in 1895 in Turin, Italy, by
• Family-owned and operated for four
• In the early 1900's Luigi Lavazza created the
very concept of blending by mixing different
varieties of coffee
• In the 1960s Lavazza gained leadership in
the Italian coffee market
• Today, Lavazza is a global brand and the
recognized leader in Italian espresso and
premium coffees THE LAVAZZA STORY Today, Lavazza is the leader when it comes to quality and is the symbol of Italian espresso representing so the Italian identity worldwide. Its success has been underpinned by constant research and attention to market need. Today Lavazza coffee is available in international markets WORLDWIDE MAIN PLAN When we talk about Lavazza, we're talking about quality, For lavazza quality is not 'controlled' but 'developed' through a strict system of procedures overseeing the selection of the beans, proper roasting, assembling the right blends and putting our products into quality packaging material meant to last. THE TRADITION OF QUALITY Range Of Product And Services At The workplace At Home Foodservices Outlets Coffee Shop Do you prefer Tea or Coffe? 2
THE TRADITION OF QUALITY 4
Range Of Product And Services (cc) image by rocketboom on Flickr 1
STORY Interesting facts about coffee (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Light has more Caffeine than Dark Espresso is NOT a Bean Second Most Traded Commodity 1,200 different chemical components are in coffee 91% of coffee consumed is taken at breakfast. And sometimes is breakfast.