Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Doctors by
The most commonly used idem is the scalpel witch is used to make the cut in the skin (incision), this is used at the very begging of the surgery.
How much do doctors get payed each year ?
What is a doctors work schedule ?
Doctors are almost always on call. call is when they can call you in work whether you are out with your family or can be far away . so they normally get about 1 day off every month
Diabetes; Heart conditions ; and unfortunately suicide
what are the most common diseases they see
what is the most common tool they use during the day ?
the most common used tool is the stethoscope this identifies
the timing of the pulse/heart