Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Places of pilgrimage in Jerusalem
Transcript of Places of pilgrimage in Jerusalem
The Dome of Rock was erected by the Muslim ruler Abd el Malik beacause of the situation on bedrock,the numerous earthquakes over the centuries have not caused significant damage to the structure.The shrine was covered by a lead dome from 691 but it was eventually replaced by a golden dome because it started to trust.
Dome of Rock
The Al-Aqsa Mosque ( also known as Baytal-Muqaddas) is the third holiest site in Sunni Islam and is located in the Old City of rusalem.The Al-Aqsa Mosque is near to the The Dome of Rock which is one of the holiest placest in Jerusalem.
The Temple Mount known to Muslims as