Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of La ropa
If noun ends is a vowel "A"
then it is a feminine noun.
Nouns in Spanish can be Feminine or Masculine
Some colors dont change: azul, gris, verde, cafe
If noun ends in S or ES (plural) color must match as well. Example: calcetines verdes
Why do I need to know?
Because when I describe clothing color and noun need to match.