Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Luis Diaz A2
Transcript of Luis Diaz A2
Most of these families tried to forget about their past and just look forward.
Black And White
For a long time America has put up with racial differences between white and blacks. while theses cultures were defined they were also understood by each other.
People assume that those who crossed cultures had to cover their tracks pretty thoroughly. Which complicates their backgrounds. People became recognized when their family had lived in the same place for generations.
The governor of south Carolina in the 18th century granted the Gibsons permission to stay in white boundaries, they were not quite black nor were they slaves.
In a short summery,
the blacks were criticized greatly because of the color of their skin.
The whites were very prejudice of every body.
But we all get along now....kind of.
Luis Diaz A2