Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tech Integration Using Web 2.0 Tools
Transcript of Tech Integration Using Web 2.0 Tools
Using Web 2.0 Tools
~After introduction, feel free to take breaks as needed.
~Lunch- 1/2 hr. "working"
~4 projects due to me (email me the link)
by Wednesday, June 12th at 5:00 pm
http://www.slideshare.net/msrich74/educational-gaming-itec-2011 (By Sara Richardson)
http://prezi.com/apmzqdlmm2pt/itec-2012/?auth_key=e612d9fe90543c8b8010826eef9421b5fa9a611a (by Andrew Fenstermaker)
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/-bt Richard Byrne -A GREAT BLOG
http://www.itec-ia.org/ YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO THIS CONF!!
Useful Links & Resources
Become familiar and comfortable with AT LEAST 4 tech tools (if we have time, I will show/demonstrate more-like this one-PREZI!)
Create 4 APPLICABLE units/projects/lesson to integrate this fall!
Explore, Create, PLAY in the SANDBOX!
(in 2 minutes)