Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tech Integration Using Web 2.0 Tools
Transcript of Tech Integration Using Web 2.0 Tools
Using Web 2.0 Tools
~After introduction, feel free to take breaks as needed.
~Lunch- 1/2 hr. "working"
~4 projects due to me (email me the link)
by Wednesday, June 12th at 5:00 pm
http://www.slideshare.net/msrich74/educational-gaming-itec-2011 (By Sara Richardson)
http://prezi.com/apmzqdlmm2pt/itec-2012/?auth_key=e612d9fe90543c8b8010826eef9421b5fa9a611a (by Andrew Fenstermaker)
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/-bt Richard Byrne -A GREAT BLOG
http://www.itec-ia.org/ YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO THIS CONF!!
Useful Links & Resources
Become familiar and comfortable with AT LEAST 4 tech tools (if we have time, I will show/demonstrate more-like this one-PREZI!)
Create 4 APPLICABLE units/projects/lesson to integrate this fall!
Explore, Create, PLAY in the SANDBOX!
(in 2 minutes)