Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social media
You can (if you have a business) see what kind of customers you have.
also, you can( once again if you have a business) attract a crowd of new customers.
you can get advice tips on something from someone who knows about what you want to know.
You can meet someone who might lead you to a false feeling of connection
you can be led into meeting someone in real life
social media has its ups and downs
it could be good
so watch what you do on social media.
The good and the bad
You can also find someone you can relate to.
you can join a group for a hobby you do
you can also communicate with a relative that lives farther away.
you could give out info about yourself
you could be a target of bullying
you could also be a target for a predator
social media can cause loss of sleep
can effect health if you stay on it constantly
can effect loss of friends if you get to attached to it.