Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ART HOUSE CINEMA FILMS AND BL
Transcript of WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ART HOUSE CINEMA FILMS AND BL
art house cinema films:
-independent films aimed at a niche market (small audience) rather than a mass market audience (large audience)
-an extremely popular or successful production
ART HOUSE CINEMA FILMS
-these kind of films can rarely get the financial backing that will permit large production budgets
-typically less known actors or amateur actors are used, in art films
-small initial investment cost
-an emphasis on the expressiveness of the director
-focusing on characters' thoughts and dreams
-geared towards escapism and pure entertainment
-have global appeal and attract mass audiences
-huge financial success
-normally include well known actors or actresses
-movies which make a lot of profit, in a short amount of time