Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FINAL E-PORTFOLIO
AND I LIKED TOO...
BUT WHAT I LIKED THE MOST WAS...
make tales and contribute to other stories (my classmates too)
learn good resources and web pages
I DIDN'T LIKE...
create an Acceptable Use Policy Form. I hate it, because I only wanted to learn how to make stories and resources for and with the students.
AND I DIDN'T LIKE TOO MUCH...
make I can cards
I have learned a lot about resources and web pages to create characters, stories and tales with photos, videos and text (DoppelMe, Creaza, Bubblr, MakeBeliefsComix,Storyboardthat, Animoto...) I will use some of them in my future lessons, and my students also will be able to do it.
It has been a great course.
My pinterest about the course...