Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of Photojournalism
Transcript of History of Photojournalism
a work in progress Jacob Riis
How the Other Half Lives
1890 Lewis Hine
Children at Work
for social change 1880 Dorothea Lange
FSA & RA Work
1935 to 1939 Robert capa
Spanish civil war
Arthur Fellig 1930-1940 Robert capa
1940-1960 Gordon parks
1942-2007 robert frank
28,000 pictures taken Only 83 used in book W.Eugene Smith
1951 Diane Arbus
1960s Vietnam war Mary Ellen Mark
1970s James Nachtwey
1976-2011 Zoriah Miller
2005-2011 Don Mccullin