Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Advanced 2018 Credit Card Payments
Transcript of Advanced 2018 Credit Card Payments
and debate the following situation:
Fill in the words into the gaps. Use either the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect Progressive. Mind the word order.
Review stars/goal/melody and have all students practice the repetitions.
Credit Card PAYMENTS
1. In addition to paper books, what did the little girl make with paper at school ?
A. An animal.
B. A person.
C. A building.
2. What thing did she NOT talk about when making the object in Question 1?
3. What did the girl do after school?
A. She rode her bicycle.
B. She watched television.
C. She went to the store.
4. Who did she meet and play with at the junior high school?
A. Her teacher
B. Her cousins
C. Her father
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention and give your own examples
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention.
(Use Present perfect and progressive when possible)
45 seconds non-stop
Get in couples, you have one minute to discuss a question for today using the tense learned.
1. Have you ever been in debt?
Your coach will explain the following words. Use your own experiences about this topic!
Partner up. Answer the following questions. Remember this is a sensible topic and you need to be respectful!
what is the religious posture about lgbt?
DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DISCRIMINATED? WHY?
should they adopt children?
dO YOU HAVE A GAY FRIEND/RELATIVE?
WHY DO YOU THINK SOME PEOPLE DO NOT TOLERATE THEM?
Work with a classmate and read the dialogue, take some ideas and volunteer to go to the front!
You are a politician and there is a bill/law about the
You are in favor of the bill.
You are against the bill.
Firstly, secondly, between you and me, frankly speaking, as far as I am concerned, it seems, however, therefore, as soon as, in the meantime, suddenly, in conclusion.
Get in couples and answer the following question. Use the information on the slide to give a better answer.
Answer the following questions regarding the audio!
Listen to the following audio twice. Write down everything that you hear!
Answer the following questions regarding the audio!
What you believe is your reality, one requirement is to have a successful mentality which we reach through techniques that successful people have used to accomplish great results.
"Do what you have to do when you have to do it, whether you want or not". Learning English is like going to the gym, if you follow your diet and your coach's feedback you achieve your goals faster.
Improve our student's life quality, by teaching them how to get fluency and confidence in English, using our powerful system "English with mentality and discipline" for them to achieve all their goals and dreams in the shortest time possible according to their individual effort.
We are the best teaching English worldwide with mentality and discipline, being at the forefront of innovation and technology.
Coach: check one by one each of the trainees' homework. Choose one of the words, its meaning and ask for a sentence with that word with the tense of the week.
REMEMBER THE KEY OF FLUENCY IS:
Have you ever thought of having Credit Card?
Credit cards can make it easier to buy things.
Building a Credit Line.
Credit Card Benefits - discounts.
Blowing Your Budget- to spend money that you don't have
High Interest Rates and Increased Debt
Credit Card Fraud
1. Tonight I feel like __________hamburguers(eat).
2. I have already gotten used to ______________here (work).
3. He gave up ___________ last year. (smoke)
4. I will not get used to without you! (Live)
5. Have you ____________ smoking yet? (give )
A: I'm calling today about a bill that I never received.
A: It was for my Master Card.
A: I haven't got it in the mail yet.
A: What am I supposed to do about my bill then?
A: But if it's their mistake, can I get an extension on my bill payment?
A: Thank you very much for your help.
B: Can you tell me which credit card it was for?
B: You should've gotten that bill two weeks ago.
B: The computer is showing that all bills have been mailed.
B: Maybe you should call your post office.
B: Yes, but you will need to send us proof of their mistake.
B: No problem. Enjoy the rest of your day.
1. According to the conversation, which item did the woman NOT purchase with her credit card?
A. a digital camera
B. a TV
C. a stereo
2. What is one reason to explain why the woman obtained a student credit card?
A. She wants to buy things at a discount using the card.
B. She hopes to establish a good credit rating.
C. She doesn't want to borrow from her parents.
3. What is one problem NOT mentioned in the conversation?
A. People generally have a difficult time getting out of debt.
B. Students often apply for more credit cards than they need.
C. The interest rates on student cards are very high.
4. What does the woman imply about how she plans on resolving her credit card problems?
A. She hopes that someone will give her the money.
B. She plans on getting rid of her student credit cards.
C. She is going to return the items she purchased on the card.
5. What is the man going to do for the woman to help her manage her money?
A. help her find a better paying job to cover her expenses
B. teach her how to prepare a financial management plan
C. show her how she can apply for low-interest student credit cards
Listen to the audio twice and write down what it says.
1) What was Ms. Masters first name and her credit card number?
2) Fill in the blanks:
A) Tyrell _________ and Credit Card number: 37_______________
B) Sarah _________ and Credit Card number: _0_1_7_8_1_6_3_0
3) What was the name of the customer and his credit card number?