Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2013-2014 First Day of School
Transcript of 2013-2014 First Day of School
Quitting and whining won't help...what do we do then?
"This gold medal can make you. This gold medal can break you. You need to decide what to do with it."
How can a gold medal break you?
Which one are you?
1) Math rarely makes sense.
2) Math makes sense with enough practice.
3) Math frequently makes sense.
Warm-up at the Bell
1) Your name:
2) Names of friends in this period:
3) Names of acquaintances (people you talk to but don't know very well) in this period:
Turn the index card over.
4) What kind of music do you listen to?
5) What is your favorite YouTube video?
6) What are your interests (what do you like to do)?
Welcome, 8th Grade Mustangs!
Find your desk number from the list on the board.
Take one folder and one index card.
Sit at the correct desk number.
Answer the questions below on the front and back of the card.
Passing in papers/supplies
students focused on task then waiting when finished
no voices - we should be able to hear shuffling of materials
UIC and FLC
Bachelor's of Arts in Math
First name Last name
Math - Ball - Period
Use the sharpie to label your folder
Folder (may keep in class)
"She has an attitude of 'no excuses.'"
I want us to NOT let each other make excuses - EVEN ME!
Notebook paper in the brads
1) What two things do you need every day?
2) What two things do you need to bring by Friday?