Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of DETERMINING THE RIGHT LOCATION
Transcript of Copy of DETERMINING THE RIGHT LOCATION
What is the right location?
City or Town
average annual income
Steps in selecting location
choosing a viable community
selecting the trading area
evaluating the specific site
criteria for selecting business Location
1. Selecting the Region
2. Selecting the Province
3. Selecting the City or Town
It will bring the highest possible benefits to the firm.
The right location for one firm may be wrong location for the other and vice versa.
proximity to markets
proximity to supply of raw materials
local laws and regulations
compatibility with the community
police and fire protection
reputation of the location
Viable Community Trading Area Specific Site
central business district
free standing location
terms of occupancy