Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Techniques And Tactics Of Rugby League.
Transcript of Techniques And Tactics Of Rugby League.
Tackling - technique
Tackling in rugby league is a very important part of the game. This ensures that the opponents don't score against you. There is different ways to tackle, but the most common and basic in rugby league is the 3 man tackle as seen in the video.
Set pieces - tactic
a set piece play is when you have a big attacking play which is used to utilize space on the edges of a defensive line or to punch through the line
Passing - technique
passing is a way of moving the ball around the field to avoid getting tackled and to try and score points for the team. Passing in rugby
openside play - tactic
an open side play is a big set play that is either used to punch through or get around a defense.
shortside play - tactic
a shortside play is way of utilizing an overlap and short numbers in the defensive line on the shortside
kicking - technique
kicking is a way of finding territory on the pitch and is also used to create scoring opportunity's, also kicking is used to get points on the board