Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
australia chapter 1
Transcript of australia chapter 1
square kilometres. And there are hills and big
dry salt lakes. Is hot and dry too. There, in Desember is
in June is winter. There are 2.6 people to
every square kilometre - One of the
lowest numberin the world. Australia it's an area
of low and flat land. lowest The highest mountain
is Mount Kosciuszko
( 2.228 m) Temperature is often 35 º C. Two-thirds of the century,
mostly in the centre and the west,
is desert. There are some big rivers,
like the Murray - Darling. Australia has got a population of 20 milion people.
most of them live in the coast,
in the south. THE END