Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cape Town, South Africa
Transcript of Cape Town, South Africa
Aboslute Location:33.9253° S, 18.4239° E
Relative Location: West of the Port Elizabeth
in the Southwest of South Africa
Capetown has beautiful landscapes. Specially the huge Table Mountain. To get up to the top of the mountain you have to hike it or you can take an aerial cable way.
Human/ Environmental Interaction
People in Cape Town have to
adapt to the climate change from really hot, to really cold So people with their clothes adapt themselves to the climate.
The movement of people in cape town is by cars, buses, and walking.
And the movement of goods in Cape Town comes from sites and other cities. Some of the foods comes from the ocean and animals from the safaris
Formal Region: South Africa
Cape Town is both functional region: a city-region and a
perceptual region: part of the perceptual region of Southern Africa.