Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of science project
Images from Shutterstock.com Conclusion:I found out that each potato chip are not
equally greasy when i did the project.One day one of chips had more grease than the other chip.The next day the same chip had more grease.
1. buy two different types of chips.
2.get one paper towel.
3.put both potato chips on the paper towel.
4.waited two days for the chips can drop grease.
5.took pictures of the grease and the potato chip bag for both chips. Are all potato chips equally greasy? Materials:
two different types
of chips My hypothesis is that not all potato chips are equally greasy.