Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA DAY 2009
Transcript of CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA DAY 2009
The directors of the ad used animals cleaning up rubbish to make us feel guilty.
Clean Up Australia Day 2009
In this advertisement they used a rhetorical question," If you don't clean up Australia, who will?" to make us think
Audience and Purpose
The target audience for this ad is set for everyone.The main purpose is to get the australian citizens involved in helping to clean up Australia.
The music in this ad matches the movements of the animals which makes the viewers feel happy.
Good morning year 6/7, I'm
here to analyse the advertisement
Clean Up Australia Day 2009.
This advertisement was successful because it makes the audience want to join in and get involved in helping to clean up Australia. i give this advertisement a four and a half star.Thank-you for listening.