Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Music- Bass Guitar
Transcript of Music- Bass Guitar
The bass guitar is used in many types of music including jazz, fusion, Latin, funk, and some metal and rock styles. The Bass Guitar History Carol Kaye has played with many, many different bands and musicians and is possibly the best female bass player. Unfortunately very few people know who she is. Carol Kaye In the 1930s a musician and instrument inventor from Seattle, Paul Tutmarc, created the first modern electric string bass. In the 1950s both Leo Fender and his employee, George Fullerton, created the first mass produced electric bass. His Fender Precision Bass became the basic model for most electric basses. In the 1960s, Fender introduced their iconic Jazz Bass and the short scale Mustang, made famous by The Rolling Stones. With the Beatles-led surge in poularity of rock music, electric basses were produced by even more manufactures.