Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Volume of Prisms
Transcript of Volume of Prisms
Volume =Length x Width x Height
Steps to Follow
1. Write formula
2. Plug in numbers
3. Calculate and include cubic units (For example, 30 cm³)
Find the volume of a rectangular prism with the dimensions of 6 ft width, 4 ft height, and 8 ft length.
First step: (Write Formula)
Second Step: (Plug in numbers)
Third Step: (Calculate and include cubic units)
Your Turn Your World
Create your own example with your own dimensions. Bring to math class to receive full homework credit.
Volume is the number of cubic units needed to fill a space.