Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Volume of Prisms
Transcript of Volume of Prisms
Volume =Length x Width x Height
Steps to Follow
1. Write formula
2. Plug in numbers
3. Calculate and include cubic units (For example, 30 cm³)
Find the volume of a rectangular prism with the dimensions of 6 ft width, 4 ft height, and 8 ft length.
First step: (Write Formula)
Second Step: (Plug in numbers)
Third Step: (Calculate and include cubic units)
Your Turn Your World
Create your own example with your own dimensions. Bring to math class to receive full homework credit.
Volume is the number of cubic units needed to fill a space.