Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is Pluto no longer a planet by Farah
Transcript of Why is Pluto no longer a planet by Farah
Why isn't Pluto a planet
First national geographic news say a full fledged planet has to be a round object that orbits the sun but Pluto hasn't done that. Pluto doesn't meet these standards. It is not so much intonational removed from the classification, but rather that the IAU out lined a new definition of what constitutes a better planet.
On August 24 2006 the IAU discovered that Pluto was no longer a planetary status. Pluto is the smallest planet and really far fro the sun.
Pluto is not a planet
On August 2006 the IAU discovered that Pluto was a "dwarf planet" planet because it was no longer the same planet as others such as Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Pluto is dissatisfied as a planet in 2006 for a few reasons
Why is Pluto no longer a planet ?
Why is Pluto no longer a planet. Everyone is wanting to know so I tried to grab information and I have.
To far from the sun
I hope you enjoyed this statement about Why is Pluto no longer a planet