Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stars
if we are lucky, we might be able to see two thousand stars in a clear night
our galaxy is the milky way
They are huge, immensively hot
and we can see them everywhere
Our destiny is linked to theirs.
They are born in the middle of violence and die in such epic explosions
we can find about 200 000 million stars
in our galaxy
The sun is just one of those 200 thousand million stars
It is the only source of energy we have in our system
most of them are so far away from here that we don't know much about them.
however, there is one nearby and almost everything that
we know about stars is because of this neighbor
the sun is an overheated gas ball that has been lighting our system for 4 800 million years.
it is located about 150 million kilometers away from the Earth.
We can fit a million earth inside the sun.
This is our star