Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Streamstars
Peer to Peer
sponsoring business model that allows self-publishing individuals to monetize their content through sponsorings with businesses.
trust and verification system
for both publishers and companies.
young and entrepreneurial, innovative and dynamic company culture that suits the needs of the fast changing digital advertising market.
((- Team is
persistent and conscious
about operating in search mode to
find a profitable, repeatable and scalable business model.))
of 25, around which the platform can be built.
- Customer development focused user acquisition model that allows generating users
- A strong entrepreneurial mind of the founder who collected valuable and inspirational startup experience in Silicon Valley.
- More convenient pricing offers for both user groups.
A web platform where users can find sponsorships for their self-published content to:
Make money (Publishers, Companies)
Support creative individuals.
no market presence
Shift from "cheap" ads to a more authentic and naturally embedding the content within sponsors.
Tough economic climate ensures that businesses are looking for the best deal to spend their marketing money.
A lot of options for businesses to reach different target markets and increase conversions.
Global reach on the internet.
Approach companies with a discount of 5% for their try first deals.
1.Social media self-publishers:
2. Small- and medium sized startups and businesses that want to be different.