Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Propaganda
utilizes peer pressure, as in "everybody is doing it"
look for "four out of five dentists can't be wrong" or "best-selling"
repeats the message so often it is always fresh in the consumer's mind and is mistaken for truth
The authority or prestige of something is carried over to a product in order to make it more acceptable or more rejectable
A celebrity or other famous person endorses a product, despite not being qualified to do so
Gives the impression that the situation calls for immediate action
Free and Bargain
A product is given away or offered at such a low price that you feel like you can't pass it up
Assertions are made but not proven
Brighter than what?
A hint or innuendo, usually negative, is given about a competing product
A name or label is attached to a product to influence the consumer to accept it or reject it
Image is everything
Use of sex appeal overwhelms all other aspects of the product