Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
First Day of Art Class, Kindergarten
Transcript of First Day of Art Class, Kindergarten
I hope you had a wonderful SUMMER!
Looking Forward to This School Year
When Class Starts...
There are NO PERMANENT MISTAKES in ART!! Use the materials you are given. An artist is a problem solver! If you don't like something you've created, HOW CAN YOU CHANGE IT?
LET'S GET CREATIVE!!!
Last 5 Minutes
Everyone should work together to clean up the room.
All supplies should be cleaned if necessary and returned to their place.
All tables and floors should be clean and organized when you leave.
The first tables clean & quiet will be the first to line up.
push your chair under the table.
It's going to be a
I am very glad you’re here!
NAME & COLOR GROUP on the BACK.
RAISE YOUR HAND
Make ART SMART Choices!
Flip it over!
Make it something new!
Art Class Rules
Now, let's CREATE!
1. Be SAFE
2. Be RESPONSIBLE
3. Be RESPECTFUL
4. Be POLITE
5. Be CREATIVE
What's the Point?!
Creating, Creating, Creating!
WE did it!!
Can you guess Mrs. K.'s
Visiting a Friend from College
Thanks to amazing Finch Students!