Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparing Light, Sound and Heat Energy
Transcript of Comparing Light, Sound and Heat Energy
Transferring Heat Energy
What it is
Entire range of wavelength
A single cycle of a wave, measured by one peak to the next
Process of Photosynthesis (Chemical Energy)
Red: 650 nm
Orange: 590 nm
Yellow: 570 nm
Green: 510 nm
Blue: 475 nm
Indigo: 445 nm
Violet: 400 nm
Light & Technology
How We See
Produces a lower amount of energy than other forms
Not used for electricity
767 miles per hour
Sound & Technology
How We Hear
How We Feel Heat
By: Arya Dixit & Jade Hall
What is it?
transferred among particles in a substance
everything has thermal energy
the slower the molecules move, the colder the substance