Open Source Thanks
Prezi is built on and with the aid of several open source projects. We would like to thank the following projects for helping us achieve our goals:
- HarfBuzz – Prezi uses the HarfBuzz OpenType shaping engine to provide great typography across platforms.
- Emscripten – Emscripten is a great tool for us to reuse existing C/C++ code on the web.
- Solr – Solr is used in searching for Prezis and images.
- ElasticSearch – We use ElasticSearch to provide analytics and to carry out linguistic analysis.
- Kotlin – Kotlin is one of our development languages, where we want self-evident code that is more elegant than Java.
- Sikuli – Sikuli helps us to create automated tests for Prezi.
- Hadoop – All our big data lives on Hadoop.
- Icinga – Makes sure our engineers are on top of production issues.
- Vagrant – Helps us test our infrastructure.