Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Short Story
Transcript of The Short Story
When? What? Character vs. Character
Character vs. Self (internal)
Character vs. Nature
Character vs. Supernatural author's message
what the character learns convincing thoughts/feelings
talk like real people
believable unfolding of story Exposition
Resolution introduce characters, places & events plot begins; suspense suspense increases; main character's problems become complicated
turning point of the action; emotional, height of suspense know how the climax ends end of story,we know how the story ends What or How?