Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
4A- AMDM Self Evaluation Conclusion Self Evaluation Student Activity Sheet 3: Growth Model) Student Activity Sheet 2: Comparing Linear and Exponential Functions Student Activity Sheet 1: Analyzing Linear Regression Equations Reflections This assignment used swimmers and their arm spans to explain the proportion between their height, arm span, and how fast they swim. This assignment was cool because it relates to real life a lot. We actually looked at olympic swimmers and compared their height to their arm span. In the end I think this assignment was very affective in keeping my attention and helping me relate math to real life. This year in AMDM I believe that I could have given more effort. Being lazy, sleeping in class, and just being unfocused contributed to a lot of my 3/5s and 2/5s. Starting out the beginning of senior year never turning in assignments on time and always missing points for questions because of being lazy. In the end I believe that AMDM was a very productive class for me and helped me learn a lot of things that I can use in college and for the rest of my life. I will taken all these observations and improve my work ethic in college and beyond. I believe that I have grown a lot in math this year. As you can tell from reading my auto biography math has never been my favorite subject nor have I been good at it. Being in AMDM has helped me relate math to real life in a lot of ways. It has also helped me with my learning habits. The way the assignments are set up helps a lot. I have really grown as a student also. In the end I believe that AMDM was a very productive class for me and helped me learn a lot of things that I can use in college and for the rest of my life. In this assignment we learned about regression in linear and nonlinear functions. We used the movie contagion as an example. You see the one person who has a disease and then you see how it spreads amongst a population. This assignment was one I could really understand, growing up I want to be involved in the medical field. So tying Contagion in with a math assignment made it 1000 times better and more fun to complete. Table of Contents 1. Student Activity Sheet 3: Growth Model
2. Student Activity Sheet 1: Analyzing Linear Regression Equations
3.Student Activity Sheet 2: Comparing Linear and Exponential Functions
4. Self Evaluation
5. Conclusion This assignment was very confusing for me, but confusing in a good way. In this assignment we examined magazine subscriptions and we related that to linear and exponential functions. It related the amount of magazine subscriptions he sold to the amount of money he would make. This is a good thing that can relate to life well as in retail commission job. After understanding the concept, this was a great assignment.