Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
League of Nations
Transcript of League of Nations
http://uk.ask.com Bibliography Paris Peace conference (PPC), 18 January 1919 - 21 January 1920: The decision to create the LON happened at this conference and the approval of its charter. All of the decisions were made by the big 4.
The following took place during the PPC;
Treaty of Versailles, 28 June 1919: This treaty was signed between Germany and its allies. It was sign at the Versailles palace because of its size.
The Treaty of Saint-Germain, 10 September 1919, (Austria): This limited the power of Austria by taking some of their land, limiting their army and forbidding them from uniting with Germany.
the Treaty of Neuilly, 27 November 1919, (Bulgaria): This limited Bulgaria's army and had them pay a debt for repairs.