Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life Cycle of a Frog
Transcript of Life Cycle of a Frog
Words to Know
spawn gills hind
Showing Your Learning-Choose one of these ideas.
*Draw a life cycle
*Make a glossary
*Draw a frog and label it
*Write a Diary of a Frog
*Write a news report about the frog life cycle.
Frogs start out as eggs. The eggs are laid near water so the babies are can drop down into to water to keep safe. A group of eggs is called
Baby frogs are called
. They swim around searching for small plants to eat. These plants are called
. They also have
so they can breathe underwater. Tadpoles have a lot of
so not a lot of them become frogs.
The tadpoles grow quickly and they change as they grow. The first frog part they grow are
legs. You can find out other changes by reading from some of the frog resource books or the web sites.
Finally the tadpole has changed into a frog and it is ready to live on land. So, a frog is an
. It has lungs now and it lost its tail. It lives on land but can still go in the water. Can you find out what frogs eat? This kind of change is called a
by Gail Gibbons
Kids National Geographic
From Tadpole to Frog