Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 6th Grade
In the Hall Way
Teachers no matter what they are doing are still watching you even if they are the phone or talking to other teacher.
Always stay on Task
NO WEARING RIPPED PANTS.
Always stay on task because if your not you will get nothing done. Or you can't hear what the teacher have to say or teach you something.
What to Know About When you Go to 6th Grade
Some of rules are not to be late to class, and if your are,you get tarted,and if you have up to three tarted s you get in trouble.
Other rule is that you have to make it in the classroom by three minutes.
You will have seven class plus Team Time is just a few minutes when you can read before class start,and the teacher can do what she needs to do. Out of you seven classes plus the Team Time you have to encore class to.
The Dress Code
DON'T SHOW TO MUCH SKIN.
GRILS DON'T WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND SHORTS.
Hope you like the 6th Grade