Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of Vans Shoes
Transcript of History of Vans Shoes
Factory, office, and retail stores all opened in March 1966
Opened ten stores in ten weeks
Three styles available for $2.49 to $4.99
Southern California skaters buy vans shoes because they're attracted to the style and color
Gained a following in the BMX and skateboarding community
Custom made shoes for skateboarding
Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta Skateboarding Music
BMX Expanding Further