Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Transcript of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
By: Nakya Mesa - Diaz
$500,811 - 600,000 annually.
The highest salaries are often found in the private practice arena.
Properly evaluate and treat problems in a child who is still growing.
Salary depends on the most
simple - complex surgeries.
Ex: Simple fractures (need of a cast) - complex spine/hip (deformities)
Treats and observes problem with the bones,joints , and muscle .
Works with newborn patient - 18 year old.
14 years of school
4-year bachelor's degree
4 additional years of medical school
Another 4-5 years orthopedic surgery residency in a hospital.
Subspecialties: Pediatric orthopedics, must also complete a 1-2 year fellowship after their residency.
Additional School Requirements
Able to deal with stress.
Have a strong stomach.
Able to work long hours.
Solid decisions under pressure.
Qualities to be Successful