Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Human Eye
Transcript of The Human Eye
Parts of Eye
Front of Eye
Inside of Eye
Light Hits the Eye
Image is formed
The Name, Lens
Kinds of Cells
Types of Cones
Brownlee, Christen. "Extraordinary Eyes." Scholastic
Superscience 24.3 (2012): 4. Science Reference Center. Web. 20 May 2013.
Burnie, David. "Vision." The Concise Encyclopedia of the
Human Body. London: Dorling Kindersley, 1995. 68-69. Print Parker, Steve.
"Eyes and Seeing." Human Body. New York, NY: Dorling Kindersley, 2000. N. pag. Print.
"National Library of Medicine - National Institutes of
Health." U.S National Library of Medicine. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 21 May 2013. Web. 21 May 2013.
"Your Eyes." KidsHealth. Ed. Yamini Durani. Nemours
Foundation, 2012. Web. 21 May 2013.
What is the name for light-sensitive cells?
What part of the eye includes the iris, choroid, and ciliary muscles?
Which of the following is the leading cause of blindness?